Distribution of Monies
General Fund Designations – Option #1
(Non-designated membership dollars, or booster generated funds)
· 45% is spread out and distributed as direct pass-thru dollars into all recognized organizational accounts.
· 45% is distributed via a granting process that is outlined in the Tiger Boosters’ organizational and procedural material.
· 10% is used for operational costs, to establish a booster club foundation, to provide for long-range projects, to enhance activity and athletic programs and for granting.
Designated Funds – Option #2
(When you designate your membership dollars to a particular organization)
· 90% of monies designated go directly to the club, activity or sport to which it is designated.
· 10% is used by Tiger Boosters’ for operational costs, to establish a booster club foundation, to provide for long-range projects, and to enhance activity, athletic programs, and for granting.
For more information call LHS Athletics at 541.663.3305
Or Booster President Danny Bell at 541.963-8036